+ ShareSpark.net »  :::: Dubbed Zone (Dubbed English in Hindi) » English Movies Dubbed in Hindi » Dubbed Hindi Audio Files
|- -=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART II-Exclusively By rishabh418b=-

100% Recharge Offer
  • -=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART II-Exclusively By rishabh418b=- 5 1
Currently:  

-=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART II-Exclusively By rishabh418b=-

January 28, 2016, 06:20:36 PM
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 200
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 140
  • SsX Vigilante
-=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART II-Exclusively By rishabh418b=-

In this Sequel, I am posting about AUDIO SYNC USING SPLITTER AND JOINER AND replacing GAPS IN DUBBED AUDIOS with English Audio.
For any BASIC Info about MKVMERGE, read PART I here :-
-=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART I-Exclusively By rishabh418b=-

THREE POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOU ENTER THIS 'SYNCED UP CRAZINESS':-

1) I know its not easy to understand the 'how to do it really' thing, but I'll try my best to help, PM me or comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.

2) If you want to enjoy your movies in perfect sync without any dependencies on others, then this post is for you otherwise don't bother to read (why waste your time, right).

3) Reply with a thanks if this post help you even in the slightest way.

DOWNLOAD THESE SOFTWARES FROM LINKS GIVEN AT THE END WHICH I USE TO MAKE MY SYNCING ACTUALLY WORK :-

+ K-LITE CODEC PACK (a must install) the full version.

Though it doesn't have ANY role in syncing as expected, but I have found out that the SPLITTER-JOINER twin softwares work well, when its installed and they play A-V streams better and Megui encodes well using its codecs.
------------------------------

+ MEGUI (Its a high efficiency audio video encoder in almost every format)

You  gonna use it for encoding audios to match their specifications, & I AM POSTING MY OWN MEGUI THAT I USE, SO NO NEED TO SET IT UP. Extract & use it.

+ BOILSOFT VIDEO SPLITTER & BOILSOFT VIDEO JOINER

They are going to be IRON MAN & CAPTAIN AMERICA in this "Syncing Avengers" topic.

+ MKVMERGE
Its the best in what it's do, join audio-video files. I have explained its whole working in PART I.

NOTE :-
The megui, Mkvmerge, video spitter and joiner are portable, meaning you just have to EXTRACT THEM & USE THEM, no need to install.

Now, lets get down to business and See the "SYNCING AVENGERS ASSEMBLED " :-

1)First off, you have select your 'UNRATED/GAPPED AUDIO' movie that is no good for seeing until you hear some audio at proper "scenes....". Now, before we start, make sure you make copies of your movie and dubbed audio & keep them in a separate folder, as if anything goes wrong, you can start over again (Do it, I have deleted originals many times due to confusion while syncing, really!!)

2) If you have read PART I, You will know that before anything happens, you have to GATHER SOME INFO ABOUT BOTH DUBBED & ORIGINAL AUDIO STREAMS, namely :-

- Frame rate of video stream
- Bitrates of audio streams (both dubbed and eng tracks)
- Runtime of A-V streams
- Format of audio streams (eg. audio.ac3-ac3 is a format)
- No. of channels in audio (2Ch like L R are most common)
- Sample rate of audio (its like 48khz or 44.1khz)

3) Now,usually media players don't show AAC audio bitrate for some odd reason unknown to me, so you can find out that through Mkvmerge by extracting only that particular Audio only and then see its Media Info.

4) This process is so complex that I have to create this chart sort of thing (water cycle ka chart yaad aata hai isse dekh ke) to simplify it & how it works.

5) From here, I will give you an example through a movie of my choosing which is "Hansel & Gretel-Witch Hunters" (2013) which is an R Rated (18+) movie and its hindi audio has almost 10min of audio CENSORED CUTS DUE TO "WELL, YOU KNOW THE REASONS- BLOOD FOUNTAINS & NUDE PEOPLE".
The Video Source is 720p YIFY version and the Audio Source is 5.1 CHANNEL @ 224KBPS ~TITAN (HDDR).

6) You have to make sure that the SPECS OF ENG AUDIO AND DUBBED AUDIO ARE SAME FROM HEAD TO TOE for both, Just like mine :-
Bitrate :- 224 Kbps
Channels :- 6 Ch (5.1)
Sample rate :- 48000 (48KHz)

I already have eng audio [email protected] 224kbps of the movie.

7) We are going to mux both 224kbps audios with the YIFY rip. Make sure you have a subtitle file as it will help sync audios with dialogues.

8) Hit 'start muxing' and we get a DUAL AUDIO movie which has irregular audio at some places.

9) 90% of the UNRATED movies have a few minutes of synced hin audio from the start because they start normally with 'o.k.' scenes and you have to find the first 'UNRATED PART' yourself, where the audio start to lose its mind and go crazy.
To do that, fire up the VIDEO SPITTER and browse for the movie through OPEN.

10) Now, at this point it is important to tell you that sometimes the video won't play for some unknown reason on the splitter, thats why you have to intall K-LITE CODEC PACK. If you won't, well your decision...
Anyway, mine first unrated part comes at 6min 15sec when both kids "roast the witch" down in the owen.

11) Click 'split now' and choose option 'DIRECT STREAM CUT', its fast and splits clean without any re-encode.
Click 'OK'.

Now, select your folder where you want to save your output files.
I will STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you rename subsequent splits through alphabetical orders like 1st split is named A, then 2nd one B, 3rd C and so on.

12) Now, click 'save' and splitting is done.

13) Click 'open folder' and you will see your splitted files.

14) Here comes the interesting part, open the second file (in my case, A-002) in a media player and TRY TO ESTIMATE THAT YOUR HINDI AUDIO IS IN DELAY OR IN ADVANCE with respect to Video by matching the first dialogue with the subtitle appearing on screen.
95% times its in advance in case of UNRATED cuts as audio comes before the scene due to the censored gap.

15) Up until now, it was easy enough (really) but now we are going into the SERIOUSLY COMPLEX ZONE, so read every bit very carefully :-

16) Open Mkvmerge and select A-002, and adjust the audio delay of Hin Audio as I do.
I wanted 8 sec of delay for sync with video and subs, 8x1000 = 8000ms.

17) Now, untick both the video and subs and rename the output extension from .mka to .mkv and start muxing.

18) You will get an only audio output with .mkv extension. This means no video or subs are there in the container.
The reason I did this is because an only Audio mkv file get real clean cut in Splitter, I mean as accurate as 1000th of the second that means if you enter 6 min 15 sec 217ms then the Audio will split clean till the 217th milliseconds.
This helps in preserving as much hindi audio as possible while add eng PARTS to it.

19) Open the splitter again and choose this A-002 file and split just a little bit more miliseconds than delayed time of mkvmerge.
Like I am going to put 8.500 at split time AND THIS TIME SAVE IT AS 'AA' (another A for Audio).

20) Again open mkvmerge AND READ CAREFULLY.
CHOOSE AA-001 TWICE, OKAY AND UNCHECK BOTH HINDI AUDIOS AND RENAME ONE ENGLISH AUDIO AS HINDI AUDIO.

21) Start muxing and the MKVMERGE MIGHT GO RED AND SAY :-
Warning: matroska_reader: Could not keep the track UID 5196523431489614010 because it is already allocated for the new file.

IGNORE THIS WARNING, ITS NOTHING.

22) CLICK open folder and you have a new AA-001 file. Rename it AA-00 and paste in the same folder where original AA files are.

23) Now open Boilsoft Video Splitter and ADD both AA-00 and AA-002 one by one (always add them one by one).
Check that everything except for the runtimes SHOULD BE EXACTLY THE SAME, IF ITS NOT, CHECK WHAT HAVE YOU (which you will, article ki length dekhi hai !!).

24) Hit MERGE and and save direct clone, this time you are going to use numbers (like 1) to save the joined file.
Remember that THIS FILE 1 HAVE ONLY THE ONLY THE AUDIOS BUT WITH REPLACE GAP OF HINDI AUDIO.

25) Just open mkvmerge again and add A-002 FILE THAT is the A-V file, and also ADD FILE 1 WITH IT.
UNCHECK AUDIOS OF A-002 AND INSTEAD ADD THE FILE 1 AUDIOS IN THERE PLACE.
Rename the output as A-002 FINAL to differentiate it.

26) Now you can check whether the hindi audio gap is replaced or not. OPEN THE VIDEO JOINER AND JOIN THE ORIGINAL A-001 AND A-002 FINAL files, and you get a perfect file with audi o replaced. And REMEMBER EVRYTHING SHOULD MATCH IN THERE.

:download:

ALL THE SCREEN SHOTS IN ZIP FILE :-

OH MY GOD, THIS ARTICLE IS FINISHED, I AM CRYING (IN MY MIND) AND I THINK YOU TOO.

THIS TIME, I'M gonna say nothing, you decide do I deserve any "THANKS" OR NOT.

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:27:37 PM by rishabh418b »

January 28, 2016, 06:27:38 PM
Reply #1
  • Devoted Member
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 0
  • ShareSpark Member

January 28, 2016, 06:30:27 PM
Reply #2
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante

January 28, 2016, 08:01:38 PM
Reply #3
  • Devoted Member
  • Thank You: 9
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 19
  • ShareSpark Member
thnx man for sharing ur sync knowledge now i will try my own
can u upload ur tutorial pic's on uptobox so when i m not online so i can still access the tutorial

January 28, 2016, 08:45:10 PM
Reply #4
  • Begginer
  • Thank You: 1
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 1
  • ShareSpark Member
Holy Moly!! ..been looking forward to Part 2 Tutorial all this time. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.  :thank: :10on10: :rep:

January 28, 2016, 10:28:27 PM
Reply #5
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante
thnx man for sharing ur sync knowledge now i will try my own
can u upload ur tutorial pic's on uptobox so when i m not online so i can still access the tutorial
Honestly, I was really thinking about it and now that you have said it, I have uploaded them separately.

All screenshots in zip file :-
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 10:05:09 AM by rishabh418b »

January 29, 2016, 12:30:34 AM
Reply #6
  • Thank You: 54
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 32
  • ShareSpark Member

January 29, 2016, 12:59:45 AM
Reply #7
  • Team SSX
  • Hot Member
  • Thank You: 53
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Topics: 61
  • ShareSpark Member

January 29, 2016, 03:43:57 AM
Reply #8
  • Semi Newbie
  • Thank You: 7
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 7
  • ShareSpark Member

January 29, 2016, 07:28:13 AM
Reply #9
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante
Video ke bina mera kaam nhi chalega
You can do all the steps while keeping the video too.

January 29, 2016, 10:27:01 AM
Reply #10
  • Devoted Member
  • Thank You: 9
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 19
  • ShareSpark Member

January 29, 2016, 12:13:01 PM
Reply #11
  • Team SSX
  • Hot Member
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • ShareSpark Member

January 29, 2016, 12:16:25 PM
Reply #12
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante
I mean i want a video tutorial
Not possible, agar itni net ki speed hoti to YouTube par upload kar deta...

January 29, 2016, 12:39:38 PM
Reply #13
  • Team SSX
  • Hot Member
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • ShareSpark Member
I will make a 100 rs. Recharge,  get airtel night 3g plan 1gb 49rs. And upload a short video under 10 min. Anything else

January 29, 2016, 01:18:00 PM
Reply #14
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante
I will make a 100 rs. Recharge,  get airtel night 3g plan 1gb 49rs. And upload a short video under 10 min. Anything else
Itna kharcha karne ki zarurat nahi hai bhai, mein waise bhi video upload nahi karoonga, ab dobaara sab kuch bataana bahut difficult hai.
Tumhe Jo bhi problem hai, just comment or PM me no matter how complex it is, I will do what I can do...
 :friends:

January 29, 2016, 03:55:37 PM
Reply #15
  • Begginer
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 1
  • ShareSpark Member

January 29, 2016, 06:32:36 PM
Reply #16
  • Team SSX
  • Hot Member
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • ShareSpark Member
Easy solution,  create a audio sample and record your desktop screen with screen recording software while doing so ,  add a audio by mobile audio recorder. Mix them and upload.

July 09, 2018, 02:07:59 PM
Reply #17
  • Devoted Member
  • Thank You: 6
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Topics: 3
  • ShareSpark Member
Bhai log!  Koi is tarike se This is 40 ki hindi audio ko unrated ke sath sync kar do

Tags: