+ ShareSpark.net »  :::: Dubbed Zone (Dubbed English in Hindi) » English Movies Dubbed in Hindi » Dubbed Hindi Audio Files
|- -=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART I-Exclusively By rishabh418b=-

Mobile Recharge Offer 20% Off

-=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART I-Exclusively By rishabh418b=-

January 21, 2016, 04:58:48 PM
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 200
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 140
  • SsX Vigilante
-=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART I-Exclusively By rishabh418b=-

Three Points to remember before you proceed into this 'craziness':-

1) I know its not easy to understand the 'how to do it' thing, but I'll try my best to help, PM me or comment here and I will reply as soon as possible.

2) If you want to enjoy your movies in perfect sync, then this post is for you otherwise don't bother to read (why waste your time, right).

3) Agar kahi par english samaj nahi aa rahi hai toh neeche comment kar dena uss line ke baare mein, mai samjha doonga.

4) Reply with a thanks if this post help you even in the slightest way.
[/center]

First of all, Download these Softwares which I use to make it work :-

+ K-lite codec pack (a must install) the full version.

+ Mkvmerge (Its the best in what it's do, join audio-video files)

+ And finally some Patience  (Probably the most important although each one mentioned above also is) to understand how to use Mkvmerge to the fullest.

Alrighty then, after you have known what they are, time to know what they do.

K-lite Codec pack
- Even if you don't do encoding, merging, syncing etc even then you should install it as it got every single codec to play even the 'ancients' of media files.
- In simplicity, Its needed for media files so they play better.

Mkvmerge
- Also known as mkvtoolnix, this thing merge and separate multiple A-V streams as they are, you can change framerate, time delays, default tracks etc also.
- Its easy to use and so good that I don't think it's alternative even exists (seriously, its that good).

Now we are going to dig deeper into 'HOW THE HELL I SYNC HIN AUDIO INTO MY MOVIE' using mkvmerge.
So take a deep breath...and read like an owl :-

1) First of all you have figure out some incredibly helpful info about your movie and its audio files.You can find them using media info tab in your media players (use vlc or km player). Here are their names :-
- frame rate of video stream
- bitrates of audio streams (both dubbed and eng tracks)
- runtime of A-V streams
- format of audio streams (eg. audio.ac3-ac3 is a format)
- no of channels in audio (2Ch like L R are most common)
- sample rate of audios (its like 48khz or 44.1khz)

2) Check whether your audio file has same runtime as the video. If its the same then good, if its not then check whether your audio has end credits or not.

3) If its even have those, then check your audio runtime according to the framerate of the movie.
- Now this one is a tricky part and most people donot understand this, because mostly there are two FPS (frames per sec)- 23.976 or 25.000.
- Movie rips having 25fps are 4% shorter in runtime than rips with 23.976fps for the same movie.
- This is because of the difference of 1.024fps between them which is almost equal to 4%.
- Example could be Avengers 2012 which had a runtime of 2hr 23min at 23.976fps (which is default because imdb show movie runtimes at 23.976fps for Hollywood movies) which will be close to 2hr 17min at 25fps. 25fps movies are little bit faster than the other.

4) Now, lets do some freakin' muxin'.

USING MKVMERGE TO SYNC AUDIOS
1) Install and open mkvmerge.

2) I am going to sync hindi audio of independence day 1996 with 720p yify rip.

3) Now the movie length is 2:24:47 and the hin audio length is 2:17:58 (almost 7min less), and I have checked, its an  "end credits cut" audio. NOW, this means only end credits that run after the movie ends are not there, otherwise all audio is intact.

4) CLICK ADD and select both the yify rip and then the hindi audio and then arrange them like this using up-down buttons. All arrange your dual audio movies like this as its easy to sync them while using splliter and joiner.
V- The video stream
A- The dubbed audio stream(hin,tel,tam etc)
A- the original eng track
S- The eng subtitle files (.srt) if there are any according to your fps.

5) There are certain tabs here-
- GENERAL TRACK OPTIONS -
here you specify name and language of the track and whether you want it to be default or not, keep the forced one NO for everything.

- FORMAT SPECIFIC -
here you find DELAY
Through which you can delay any the A-V tracks, and its in milisecond 1sec = 1000ms. (like add -2000ms for either A-V track so that it starts 2 sec earlier than the other OR add 5000ms to delay audio w.r.t. video for 5 sec)
STRETCH
It deals with fractions like 23976/25000 to make audio track in sync with 23fps or 25000/23976 to make audio track in sync with 25fps. It changes the fps of audios basically.
Although, you should use 'TFM Audio Tool' for changing speed of audio (suggested by m0nu987).

6) After the specifications, choose the destination folder and hit start muxing.

7) Now check if the audio is synced or not in the newly muxed file.

8) Now in my movie, audio was a little early before the dialogue and I figured out its a difference of 1500ms b/w A-V (1.5 seconds).

9) Add the delay time for AUDIO and mux again.

10) Now the movie is runnning perfect with lip to lip sync.

:download:
Both K Lite codec pack Full and Mkvmerge are openly available, so google them up and download the latest version

That was an easy one, For PART II VISIT HERE :-
-=Dubbed Audio File Syncing Tutorials PART II-Exclusively By rishabh418b=-

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:22:23 PM by rishabh418b »

Thanks given by:

January 21, 2016, 05:20:23 PM
Reply #1
  • Begginer
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 0
  • ShareSpark Member
Very nice thnx but explain us how to ad hindi sub bcs through ur above explained method subs r muxed into movie but bluray player don't play the sub file.

So PLS explain more methods through which we can see the sub while playing any movie in a hard disk which connected through bluray.

January 21, 2016, 05:29:57 PM
Reply #2
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante
So PLS explain more methods through which we can see the sub while playing any movie in a hard disk which connected through bluray.
Well, I don't know for sure about subs playback in bluray players as I don't own one but I think you should use PGS subs, because they are used in bluray mostly.

January 21, 2016, 05:44:48 PM
Reply #3
  • Thank You: 16
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 17
  • ShareSpark Member
bro mujhe the patriot ki hindi audio file chaiye kya aap ke paas hai ?

January 21, 2016, 06:05:41 PM
Reply #4
  • Team SSX
  • Hot Member
  • Thank You: 53
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Topics: 61
  • ShareSpark Member
Esi cheez jinko jarurat hai vo jante hai,  jo nahi jante unko jarurat nahi hai,  2 things,  isme codec kaha kaam aaya,  2nd i think screenshot purane hai,  GUI change ho gayi hai

January 21, 2016, 09:36:58 PM
Reply #5
  • Semi Newbie
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 0
  • ShareSpark Member
i want to learn how to merge short hindi audio with long english audio.For example hindi audio of movie batman 1 hour 35 min and english audio is 1 hour and 55 minutes.

January 21, 2016, 10:48:39 PM
Reply #6
  • Begginer
  • Thank You: 1
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 1
  • ShareSpark Member

January 21, 2016, 11:09:35 PM
Reply #7
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante
Esi cheez jinko jarurat hai vo jante hai,  jo nahi jante unko jarurat nahi hai,  2 things,  isme codec kaha kaam aaya,  2nd i think screenshot purane hai,  GUI change ho gayi hai
Codec is not used in muxing, its used to play media files if you have read the post. Though I will let you know its work during PART II.
Aur tumne Jo yeh "haal e jarurat" bataaya hai, well let the users decide if they have a "JARURAT " for it or not.

As for the screenshots, they are original, but this Mkvmerge version I use was an older one, though basic info is same. I put a lot of time into this post, not for 'experts' like you but for others who have seen this post as I was writing this...

January 21, 2016, 11:15:09 PM
Reply #8
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante
i want to learn how to merge short hindi audio with long english audio.For example hindi audio of movie batman 1 hour 35 min and english audio is 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Bro, I just wrote about that in article, if this is not helping, then just WAIT FOR PART II, it's surely gonna answer to your problem.

January 22, 2016, 06:55:08 PM
Reply #9
  • Team SSX
  • Hot Member
  • Activity:
    1%
  • ShareSpark Member
Vo puchh rha hai unrated video main audio match karne ke liye gap kaise de?

January 22, 2016, 06:56:31 PM
Reply #10
  • Team SSX
  • Hot Member
  • Activity:
    1%
  • ShareSpark Member
Mujhe bhi jaan na hai,  audio cut karke space kaise de ya waha english audio kaise add kare,  (by the way i'm no expert) just bought first laptop one month ago
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:05:34 PM by Vikass17 »

January 22, 2016, 06:57:50 PM
Reply #11
  • Team SSX
  • Hot Member
  • Activity:
    1%
  • ShareSpark Member
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:00:26 PM by Vikass17 »

January 23, 2016, 07:37:02 AM
Reply #12
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante
Bhai jaldi part 2 release kar
Bhai PART II mein yahi sab bataaunga, but you have wait, the second part is more complex and I am trying to make it simpler, its gonna take at least 2 days more.
But I promise whenever it comes (& definite will), you will have all your questions answered.

January 26, 2016, 09:04:11 PM
Reply #13
  • Thank You: 183
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Topics: 51
  • ShareSpark Member
- FORMAT SPECIFIC -
Stretch- It deals with fractions like 23976/25000 to make audio track in sync with 23fps or 25000/23976 to make audio track in sync with 25fps. It changes the fps of audios basically.

this ruins the whole audio........plz do not guide this to anyone...........ya it will change speed of audio but it create huge problem, sometimes it will put gaps in every minute and the whole audio is ruined......other options u can try is use "TFM audio tool" to change speed up audio.......its the best option.

January 27, 2016, 07:29:17 AM
Reply #14
  • Team SSX
  • Elite Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SsX Vigilante

this ruins the whole audio........plz do not guide this to anyone...........ya it will change speed of audio but it create huge problem, sometimes it will put gaps in every minute and the whole audio is ruined......other options u can try is use "TFM audio tool" to change speed up audio.......its the best option.
Yeah, I know that, I myself don't use that option for the same, I wrote that just to let readers know what it do.
Now that you have suggested, I will add this to the topic.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 07:30:18 AM by rishabh418b »

Tags: