• Thank You: 1393
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Topics: 1507
  • Expertises:
  • Tv Shows
Hi everyone,

It's really nice to see you all.
As you might know, we (admin/owner) have not been able to keep up with ShareSpark, where it has great potential as it has stood against changing times, but it needs owners who can invest their time to help ShareSpark reach more heights.

It has been a great journey, it's our dream website and lots of memories are associated with it's members and staff. But it's time for us to face it, that we can not take it further.

Thus, we are willing to provide opportunity to take over SS.
This will enable the person to own domains, source code, database and everything else associated with it.

If you want to take the ownership of ShareSpark, please PM us your monetary offers, and we will contact you if we like your proposed offer.
Proposal process:
- Please PM me to get access to hidden section where bidding process has been started.
- Once you have access, you will be able to post your proposal with details such as "Your Reason/Motivation", "Bid Amount" and your queries (if any).
The members with access can open the topic directly at:

- We will finalize the proposal by 31st Aug, 2019 and share the complete ownership of domain and source code with database.

Notes:
- We will want to know a bit about why you are interested. You should have the knowledge of how ShareSpark works and willingness to take this forward.
- I will help you in early days of ownership with understanding it's administration, how to manage hosting, backups, and how to use advertisements and it's revenue model etc.

The most important note is that unless we find a suitable offer and person, we will keep running SS as long as it takes.
So, it's precious users, please don't worry about it shutting down or anything, we will host it till life if we don't find anyone better.

Ciao.

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

If you like any post, then say thanks to the uploader by posting in his topic, adding thanks and reputes to him.
Because we all want is just a little appreciation from you.

July 19, 2019, 11:22:52 PM
Reply #1
  • Junior Moderator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You: 100
  • Activity:
    19.8%
  • Topics: 164
  • ShareSpark Member
Although we have hiccups every now & then, in Hari bhai's absence... is there anything we can do to change your mind?
Maybe promote someone to co-admin rank.. and let them share revenue? So you will still have a stake here.
Else I hope someone with time and the resources will continue to lead this place we call 'home'

July 21, 2019, 08:45:43 PM
Reply #2
  • Legend
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You: 14097
  • Activity:
    59%
  • Topics: 5034
  • ıllıllı ѕмoĸιng ιѕ good ғor нealтн ıllıllı :)
Talking With Some Interested People.
What Would Be Price???
@Admin ♥♫

Don't walk as you are king, walk as you don't care who the king is....!!

July 22, 2019, 03:17:41 PM
Reply #3
  • Semi Newbie
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Topics: 0
  • ShareSpark Member

July 23, 2019, 12:20:28 PM
Reply #4
  • Semi Newbie
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    4.2%
  • Topics: 1
  • ShareSpark Member
Please its my personal humble request change your decision & continue own this.

July 28, 2019, 05:01:52 AM
Reply #5
  • Head Admin
  • Legend Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Expertises:
  • Tv Shows
Although we have hiccups every now & then, in Hari bhai's absence... is there anything we can do to change your mind?
Maybe promote someone to co-admin rank.. and let them share revenue? So you will still have a stake here.
Else I hope someone with time and the resources will continue to lead this place we call 'home'
I can completely relate to how you are feeling.
All the admins and staff members have given lots to SS, I remember the starting years of it when all we did was keep posting on Sharespark for 10-12 hours a day, it was amazing.

But Sharespark has already grown so much and it's members are quite stable, now it feels that we have become blockers to it's growth.
We have had discussions about this with some other admins in the past few months, but it seems impossible for us to take the time to see to betterment of ShareSpark. That's why we came to this decision.

We are really positive that a great owner or joint owners could be found by this process.
If you like any post, then say thanks to the uploader by posting in his topic, adding thanks and reputes to him.

July 28, 2019, 05:06:16 AM
Reply #6
  • Head Admin
  • Legend Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Expertises:
  • Tv Shows
@Rάήνίјάч1234
@Colors

Guys, I have sent pm with further details and access to hidden board. Do let me know if you want to know anything else.

July 28, 2019, 05:10:05 AM
Reply #7
  • Head Admin
  • Legend Member
  • Topic Author
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Expertises:
  • Tv Shows
Please its my personal humble request change your decision & continue own this.
Bhai, thank you for your kind works.
We have tried to get involved but couldn't in the past 5-6 years.
This seems like a big change, but if we find a good owner who is familiar with ShareSpark, I think this transition won't even get noticed by majority of users.

July 28, 2019, 11:46:14 AM
Reply #8
  • Junior Moderator
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You: 100
  • Activity:
    19.8%
  • Topics: 164
  • ShareSpark Member
^ dekho sidebar hang ho chuki hai.. aur site bhi kabhi kabhi down ho jati hai.
uske liye koi technical banda rakh lo

baaki growth kya hai? people have moved from forums to other platforms like fb / whatsapp / telegram / reddit and all.
most forums I frequent hardly have any visitors and as such quintessentially dead.

jo pakke users hain.. woh to regular hi rahenge.. sab forums ki yehi kahani hai
ab dekhne wali baat hai ki naya admin kya krantikaari badlav leke aayega :biggrin:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 11:49:44 AM by honey01 »